“Malaysia is currently ranked as the world’s 11th most preferred study destination by UNESCO”
- More than 30 years of experience in international education
- 2% of the international student population around the world
- Close to 100,000 international students
The Malaysian government is committed to its vision of turning the country into a high quality education destination for students from all over the globe. The country’s Ministry of Higher Education monitors all institutions to ensure they adhere to the highest standards.
As a result, many reputable foreign universities from countries like the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand have been inspired to come to Malaysia, either to set up branch campuses or to enter into collaboration with Malaysian institutions.
- A wide range of courses ranging from English Language programmes and Diplomas to Degrees and Post-graduate studies
- A variety of study options in private higher educational institutions, foreign university branch campuses and public universities
- Flexible external Degree Programmes that cater to different budgets and academic needs
- Excellent internationally-recognised qualifications
If you opt to study in Malaysia, you can get the best of two worlds – a Degree from a highly recognised international university, but at a much more affordable cost.
There are three ways to do this:
- Study at a Malaysian Private University and earn a Bachelor’s Degree or Postgraduate Degree that is recognised worldwide
- Study at a Foreign University Branch Campus in Malaysia at a lower cost and get a Degree issued by the parent university
- Study at a Private College under a Split Degree programme or 3+0 Degree programme